Bad Products

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Bad Products

 Worst makeup brushes of MY time
~ELF essential brushes ('dollar line')

I know what your thinking. A dollar? What do you expect from a one dollar makeup brush?
Well, just to clear the air, these brushes retail for $4 here.
And I do believe these brushes are worth $4 if you are just starting out with makeup.

However to save like-minded beauty gurus/artist/enthusiasts some time and money, I am listing these brushes here.
These brushes shed, they are not soft, they do not blend easily and worst of all they scratch your face while using them.
Save your hard earned $ and spend it elsewhere.

~ SIGMA extravaganza brush collection



(I do not own these brushes as I do not have a spare $300 to spend on 18K gold brushes.)

My friend actually owns these brushes and I have used them a few times when at her place, I have also watched many negative reviews on Youtube and agree with what was said.

Firstly, the brushes shed like crazy, its RIDICULOUS.
Secondly, they don't apply the products in a great manor.
Thirdly, I would not pay more then $50 for these brushes because they pretty much suck for the price.



No comments:

Post a Comment