Bad Products

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Bad products

Too Faced Natural Eye Palette 

~ Nude beach shadow 

This pallete as a whole I must say is great, beautiful colours that have a gorgeous texture and great pigmentation. The palette is completely appropriate for everyday wear.


However the Nude beach shadow is wretched! And to be brief, here is a list of my issues with this shadow:
  • The fallout is RIDICULOUS, whenever I use this shade I end up with glitter all down my face, which is not a good look.
  • This fallout is bad for my pores. Sooo.. Uhm.. thats bad too right?
  • When I use the shadow and get as much of the glitter out of the shadow as possible it looks the same as one of the other shades in the pallete, which just seems like a complete waste of money.
WHERE TO BUY IN AUSTRALIA? :
Myers & David Jones                          :       $55-$60
Skinccarestore (online)                        :       $34.95

 


No comments:

Post a Comment