Bad Products

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Bad Products

Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation

My sister purchased this foundation a while back and really loved it, so I decided to try it out seeing as it was 40% off at a local store.

I must say, this product is not what I hoped for.
I like a medium-full coverage matte, or slightly glowy foundation.

I do NOT like to look like I stuck my face in a deep fryer. This foundation made my skin terribly greasy. I do have oily skin, but not to the extreme this foundation makes it look.

The foundation does not provide any coverage   whatsoever either which makes it pretty much.. well.. useless.

Of coarse this foundation would probably be fine for anyone with dryer skin and a great complection, but for me, it just doesn't do the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment